1. Where can I go to find tips on talking to teens about sexual health and healthy relationships?
These websites have great tips on starting and keeping the conversations going:
2. Where can I find information for lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, transgender or questioning (LGBTQ) Youth? There are many resources for youth that have questions about sexual orientation, visit the CDC site for help.
3. When is the right time to start talking to youth about sex and relationships? As soon as possible! Helping youth to become sexually healthy adults begins long before they engage in sex. These websites can help.
4. What trainings and workshops do you offer on health related issues? HCET has a variety of trainings/workshops available or we can design training/workshop(s) based on your needs. See our learning opportunities page or contact us.
5. Where can I find resources on teen dating violence? Ensuring that youth understand healthy relationships is important, this fact sheet entitled Understanding Teen Dating Violence provides reliable information.
Or this site offers tips as well: CDC Violence Protection Page